• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things to bring along?

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, time to start getting things ready to pack up. Just wondering if there are certain things anybody is bringing along or is there anything that needs to be brought along.

For example, I plan on bringing a generator and my 125 Hobart welder in case I or someone else needs it. Many tools and spare parts also.

So lets hear some ideas on what to bring or are there things that some people won't have that someone else might be able to bring along.

Kim.

if you're not bringing your own woman, and hope to pick up some Attica skank, bring condoms and beer. the beer is the only way to make those girls look good enough to want to use the condoms.

For what its worth, i believe the CG had power last year...

but given the condition of the campground, they might not have power this year...

Ill have all my tools along - my entire garage worth...
a spare 9" third, spare front and rear axle shafts, and thats about it...

Fore Wheeler said:
if you're not bringing your own woman, and hope to pick up some Attica skank, bring condoms and beer. the beer is the only way to make those girls look good enough to want to use the condoms.

SAWEEEEEEET

Alcohol, condoms, and a camp fire.. Sounds hot to me, but if I wake up feeling a beard, Ill be pissed

XTrmXJ said:
SAWEEEEEEET

Alcohol, condoms, and a camp fire.. Sounds hot to me, but if I wake up feeling a beard, Ill be pissed

not to self, wake up before XtrmXJ does... and move to other side of camp

XJ_ranger said:
not to self, wake up before XtrmXJ does... and move to other side of camp

Now Opie, Billy will be mad if he catches you cheating...:nono:

Haleyes said:
Now Opie, Billy will be mad if he catches you cheating...:nono:

he wont be there

what he doesnt see wont hurt him!

HAHAHA what goes to WF stays at WF

Hey wait a minute?

XTrmXJ said:
SAWEEEEEEET

So should I shave for this event then?

Im already shaven in all the sweet spots

XJ_ranger said:

but given the condition of the campground, they might not have power this year...

Thats not something I want to here. I am planning on sleeping in my Jeep using my electric blanket to keep warm.

Fore Wheeler said:

My woman wont be able to make it, can I borrow yours?

XJ_ranger said:

Ill have all my tools along - my entire garage worth...
a spare 9" third, spare front and rear axle shafts, and thats about it...
scoobyxj said:
Thats not something I want to here. I am planning on sleeping in my Jeep using my electric blanket to keep warm.

I Emailed the campgrounds the other day. They replied saying there will be full hook up during Winterfest. No worrys for anyone else that may have been.

So the campground will have electric hook-ups this year. Should I still bring the generator along? I was going to bring it for the welder in case somebody needed it but if the campground has juice available I would like to save on cargo space.

Kim.

if you have a Badlands flag, don't forget to bring it. (sucks having to buy another one)
Good time to pack that extra set of keys.
It is also a good time to put some carb/ FI cleaner in the gas tank for the ride to WF.

...BOB

Does anyone have a SWR meter they can bring? I'm getting my CB this week, I'd like to have it properly tuned. I'll bring my Slimjim in case anyone forgets to bring they're extra keys. I have a penchant for locking mine in the truck anyway.
How much is the Badlands flag and what do I need to mount it? I was going to put a bracket on the rear bumper for it, 1/2 hole?

Back