• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accessories/Lights

boise49ers

NAXJA Forum User
My accessories turn on when I pull out my light switch. I only need to turn on the parking lights and they all turn on. I'm not real sure how long it has been doing it. I just caught on to it a month or so ago. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix. Kind of sounds like the fuses got mixed up or crossed some how. Doesn't seem to be hurting anything as of yet.
Thanks

What accessories, it's normal for the fogs to come on with the parking lights. If you are talking about your radio then somebody wired the 12v wrong or 'fixed' it to work that way maybe ?

Radio, Blower. I wired the radio to the Radio fuse so it should shut off. I should add I've owned it 10 years and have done the add on wiring. None of it is wired to stay on all the time It just started this the past month. I did have a new igntion switch put in at a Shop though.

Sounds like they must have reversed a couple of wires...

Back