• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this thing on?

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
OK, I guess it is. Nevermind.

cool:

LOL! It's just that it's sooo quiet in here.

hahahhaha.... well, we are all recovering from something :D I'm recovering from laying hardwood floor (finally I got to that stage! Half of upstairs is done, tomorrow rest), making a rear upper BPE (main..... cutting 3/16" steel with a cut off wheel is not fun especially if you're not wearing a shirt..... I look now like I got a rash all over both of my arms!) and seeing Tombraider :D Oh that Angelina Jolie :D And she drives a Jeep too!!!! (the Rubicon she drove looked pretty damn nice! Although I wish that the Rover she drove in the first Tombraider was available in US)....

So anyways, that's the story with me :D anyones else had a fun Saturday?

Kejtar

I can't believe my wife just conned me into spending $55,000 on a used Motorhome. I am stressed...payments for ten years.....It sure is nice...but...payments for ten years......spent all day saturday shopping ....buget of maybe $30,000- $35,000...but noooooooooo, they were not nice enough.....payments for ten years.......I need to go play with the Jeep.......no payments for it!!!

35 grand! ouch! I'm squacking 'bout what bone yards want for a used rim. Well Ethan and I are going to run up to Arrowhead for a few hours of therapy. :D

Saturday: Went to 4 Wheel Parts, dropped my head off at the head shop, went to the dealer and spend about two hours there (had a lot of customers, I kept getting out of line to get them go first because I had a shopping list, then I was BSing with the parts guy). Then I had to go put the suit on (yuck!) and go to a wedding and have a few drinks...

Jump This said:
Hope you guys had fun!! I got called into work......:moon:

I didn't get called into work, I'm just working......all weekend. :(

This is a good job, but it's a bummer having to work every other weekend.......it sure cuts into my wheeling time. I haven't been on a run with the rest of you SoCal folks for a long time.

I don't normally work any weekends....but I am hoping to head out on my vacation next Sunday. And the boss knows this...did I ever mention I work for my WIFES company? At one time I think I owned the company...I don't know when I lost control...don't know if I ever realy had control...but now...the wife tells me where to go and how to get there everyday!!!! But as I was saying...gotta' get caught up on my work load so I can go to Pismo Beach for a week then up to Yosemite for another week. By the way I heard there is something going on in Tahoe the second week of August? Anybody know of any wheeling near Yosemite (group type event) then?

We're running Dusy on Aug 14-17. Not exactly by Yosemite, but as close as you're going to get with some good wheeling. Dusy is in the Shaver Lake/Huntington Lake area, east of Fresno.

No motorhomes, though, we'll be camping three nights on the trail. :)

No motorhomes...like...sort of...roughing it???? You have gotta' be kidding me!!!! I am not into dept up to my ears to 'rough it'.....you should be ashamned for even mentioning it!!!:D

GSequoia said:
Saturday: Went to the head shop, went to the dealer and spend about two hours there , because I had a shopping list, Then I had to have a few drinks...

Sounds like you had way more fun than you should! You are a baaaad man! :cool:

PS I'm looking for a job with the media :D

Well, Sunday I ended up deciding that I've been doing too much work lately so I let the Jeep sit and went and played in the ocean with the girlfrriend (she talked me into it). So the weekend wasn't too bad.

Sequoia
(NExt weekend I pick up my 32's! :):):))

Back