• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 cherokee COUNTRY?

scase86

NAXJA Forum User
I am possibly in the middle of getting a 1995 jeep cherokee with a country package. I am just kinda curious what this includes? thanks guys

Dude...the Country package is, quite simply, the pimpest of the pimp. Are you sure you're ready for this amount of play from the ladies?

Seriously...I have a 96. I never liked the model at all. In fact, I hated it. Then I went looking for a vehicle that would be worthy of living in the mountains prior to my move. There she was...sittin' on the lot.
They have that ghey moulding on the lower doors that sucks to clean. They had the kinda honeycomb lookin' wheels...which I dig. Inside they had electric windows, locks and mirrors. I saw one with leather one day but I have cloth. Not sure what else. Here's mine after I brought it home and then now. I am very picky with vehicles and used to change cars every year or two. I've had this Jeep (my first) for about 3 years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything. (Except Leah Ramini....she's so damn hawt).

nq3ifm.jpg

nq3ixd.jpg

Stop playin' around and get Countrified already!

riverfever said:
They had the kinda honeycomb lookin' wheels...which I dig.

gots to love dem honeycomb riiiiiiiims. Dey so tight dey even match the color of your ride yo. :puke: :laugh3:

yeah its a pretty sweet package. I have the limited package but i think thats just a 91 version of country. I gots the honeycombs and power everything and leather and all that shtuff

Mine doesn't have power mirrors. Drivers seat is power, pass. isn't. I've got the fancy woodgrain dash & door trim. All that I have seen have had the tan interior. Mine lost the lower trim & the rims the day I got it.
100_1662.jpg

JIM.

Back