• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay, so now what?

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
So I see Red, what's next? I mean aside from the secret handshake, is there really anything else I need to know or do now?

SBrad001 said:
So I see Red, what's next? I mean aside from the secret handshake, is there really anything else I need to know or do now?

Free PMS

Also, that poor guy in that avitar of yours will finally be able to get some coffee.

:laugh3:

Red looks good on you, thank you for the support.

TIM

Last edited:
I think I read all the pertinate info.. . . Being informed is good.

So, not only am I a new 'official' member but I think I've been a regisitered user for almost a 6 months now. What's the story with the 'ant' n00b thing and the exodus of the old gaurd and the recall/resignation stuff? Would one of you be so kind as to fill in the details for me?

Last edited:
SBrad001 said:

So, not only am I a new 'official' member but I think I've been a regisitered user for almost a year now. What's the story with the 'ant' n00b thing and the exodus of the old gaurd and the recall/resignation stuff? Would one of you be so kind as to fill in the details for me?

That, Sir, is a heavily loaded question.

Don't worry about the anti-noob thing. NONE of the candidtates beleive in that so we are clear on that one.

The prior Pres was removed from office because he could not dedicate the time necessary to be VP. The current VP, who replaced him as Pres, decided to resign.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=676024&postcount=1

Now we have a 'special election'.

Please vote for Cracker!

Last edited:
seanR said:
Vote for smoking man and sheep man!
ya can't go wrong with that combination!

What is wrong for Voting for the Village Idiot?

SBrad001 said:
How? and please, who should I vote for aside from Cracker?
Never vote for any candidate because someone says to, never. Read all of the statements in the members forum, then vote your conscience.

:lecture:

Bent said:
Never vote for any candidate because someone says to, never. Read all of the statements in the members forum, then vote your conscience.

:lecture:

Don't worry, I did. It's kind of that whole 'preacher. . . choir' thing.

SBrad001 said:

OK, now that you are seein red, voting is a very important. It is a decision you need to make based on what you have heard or read from the candidates. This in no way means that you HAVE to vote for the candidate in your chapter. However, IMHO, the candidate in your chapter (SoCal) happens be be an upstanding human being with enough time, knowledge, and dicipline to dedicate to the issues that the local and national BOD's face. Please search for or re-read any and all posts that were written by the candidates before you make your decision.

Thanks

Aaron

99xjache said:
OK, now that you are seein red, voting is a very important. It is a decision you need to make based on what you have heard or read from the candidates. This in no way means that you HAVE to vote for the candidate in your chapter. However, IMHO, the candidate in your chapter (SoCal) happens be be an upstanding human being with enough time, knowledge, and dicipline to dedicate to the issues that the local and national BOD's face. Please search for or re-read any and all posts that were written by the candidates before you make your decision.

Thanks

Aaron

Thank you Aaron ;)

99xjache said:

Thanks

Aaron
Yeah, what he said. I wish I had tact, pffffft; like that will ever happen!

Back