• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Pics

I didn't take many pics.
calico003.jpg

calico002.jpg

calico001.jpg

Here are few of my favorites.

Some folks made lower Doran look easy....

CALICORUN005.jpg

Some folks made lower Doran look insanely difficult. Though I think having 6 spotters all shouting different directions might have had a little to do with it.

CALICORUN021.jpg

After peeling the rear diff cover (gee how did that rock get there, it was suppose to be under the left tire) the alterate line to the left was a breeze.

CALICORUN033.jpg

After fixing the bent tie rod it was on to diagnosing the front end noise. After a team effort at this it was Remi who not only figured out that the problem was a broken motor mount, it was also Remi who had the spare mount. It was great to have all that help fixing the motor mount.

CALICORUN070.jpg

Coming down Odessa...Trust me honey its not going to roll over.

CALICORUN078.jpg

The Tres Amigos. My daughter, who talked about nothing but seeing Calico Ghost Town all last week, was a bit sad that we didnt go back out on Sunday but toured the Ghost Town instead. All of us had a memorable and fun trip.

CALICORUN083.jpg

GREAT FOOD. What an awesome spread. It looked great and tasted even better. Well done to all who worked on the dinner.

CALICORUN090.jpg

Fantastic people. You couldnt ask for a better bunch of folks to spend a weekend with.

CALICORUN098.jpg

My wife daughter and I had a blast and cant wait to do this again. Thanks to everyone who put this together and showed up to make it such a great time.

John

Here's mine. I never did catch up with anyone in the "notches"; what a #^%$ing maze that was!

:photo: This should work

Ethan and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for their part; see ya next time.

:wave:

Last edited:
WTF! That place is a PITA!

Bent said:
WTF! That place is a PITA!
1. click share album
2. deselect "make others log in"
3. enter your email address
4. wait for email
5. copy the link from email and post here

Only beef I have with them is it always shares as a slideshow! I want the old way where it shares as an album of thumbs and one does slideshow if one chooses to!

Sure I did most of the wrenching but it was my junk the broke after all.

If I had to do it alone it would have taken a lot longer to jack the motor up and down to both remove and more importantly align and install the long bolt that holds the two halves of the mount together. Some times you get lucky with that stuff but who hasnt had the experience of a 15 minute job turning into an hour.

Nothing like having help around when you need it.

nosigma said:
Sure I did most of the wrenching but it was my junk the broke after all.

If I had to do it alone it would have taken a lot longer to jack the motor up and down to both remove and more importantly align and install the long bolt that holds the two halves of the mount together. Some times you get lucky with that stuff but who hasnt had the experience of a 15 minute job turning into an hour.

Nothing like having help around when you need it.
OOPS, I forgot, Kyung and myself did help after all: we juggled that hot bolt ;)

Anyways, just busting your chops as you made it sound like we did some really hard work :D

Kejtar said:
1. click share album
2. deselect "make others log in"
3. enter your email address
4. wait for email
5. copy the link from email and post here

I ficksed it fer me. Tri it now.

Last edited:
Is it JUST me or does it seem like Rabbit takes some sick pleasure in dinging in another panel on the Rabbit mobile ? SICK SICK SICK ! I'd be crying.... :rattle: he's there smiling..... :wierd:
Curt :us:
P.S. I'm sorry to see y'all had such a horrible time........ :wave:

Xtreme XJ said:
Is it JUST me or does it seem like Rabbit takes some sick pleasure in dinging in another panel on the Rabbit mobile ? SICK SICK SICK ! I'd be crying.... :rattle: he's there smiling..... :wierd:
Curt :us:
P.S. I'm sorry to see y'all had such a horrible time........ :wave:

LOL, I had the habit of following Rabbit into the same hole except I was able to get out of it without as much damage and I still have glass on the driver side.

-Mike

calico2.jpg

calico4.jpg

Back