• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension parts interchangability

casm

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be lifting my 2000 Limited with the Up-Country suspension in a few weeks, which means I'll have a bunch of parts I don't have room for sitting aorund taking up space in my apartment. A friend of mine has an '89 Limited with extremely tired stock suspension, and I was thinking of giving him mine - it's not great, but not bad either and certainly better than what he's got. My suspicion is that most (if not all) of the 2000 parts should interchange directly with the '89; how reasonable an assumption is this?

Tim_MN said:
Yup. All parts will swap right in.

Thanks - that's definitely good to know.

If anyone who has done a similar swap can let me know how bad it was, it would definitely be appreciated.

if the 89 hasn't been done b4, start doucheing with pb right now, it'll help ease the pain. especially the front bolts on the spring packs. they're stubborn in the tack-welded frame nuts. cheers

Back