• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any goings on Feb 15th- 24th

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
I have been sentenced to the Ontario Mills area between these dates. Anyone got any projects they could use some slave labor on? Or a M&G?

I'm pretty cheap to feed and I won't drink your beer. I'm probably the most vanilla member of MWC, so don't worry about the abuse.

w_howey said:
I have been sentenced to the Ontario Mills area between these dates. Anyone got any projects they could use some slave labor on? Or a M&G?

I'm pretty cheap to feed and I won't drink your beer. I'm probably the most vanilla member of MWC, so don't worry about the abuse.

The Inland Empire M&G is normally at the Hooters there by the Mills. What say guys? How does Tues. 2/21?

I've never been to a Hooters... What a great reason to go...

2-21 you say...

i'll try to be there

Where is a good place to eat here? I see all of chain places, and have eaten at about 90% of them. I'm looking for decent food, and a reasonable price(about $25 a head).

How far do you want to drive? What type of food? I agree, chains suck.

w_howey said:
Where is a good place to eat here? I see all of chain places, and have eaten at about 90% of them. I'm looking for decent food, and a reasonable price(about $25 a head).

If you don't mind a bit of a drive, there's the China Star up on Foothill Blvd, in Upland rated as one of the best chinese restuarants in SoCal, and a best kept secret. Pretty cheap too. Then there's the Mission Inn Restuarant over here in Riverside. 4 star dining. A bit pricey though. If you want a REALLY good steak, try Pinnacle Peaks Steak House over in Colton, reasonablely priced too. Good italian food can be found in San Bernardino at Alferado's.

I like food. . . .mmmmm

Maria's #2 on Palm Ave in Highland. It's easy to get to off of the 30 freeway. The place is clean, but they really haven't spent a whole lot on decorating. The prices are good, the Mexican food is the best you will find for 50 miles, I've looked. After our favorite hole in the wall up in mentone closed it took us about three years to find this place. The service can be a little slow but they have this cabbage/chili relish for the chips that will keep you busy while you wait.

For steaks it is hard to beat Spunky Steer in Redlands for food and price. IMHO, they are better than Pinacle Peaks in Colton. Pinacle's has several good steaks, but their chicken breast dishes are a big let down.

All of these places are within 35 minutes of the Mills.

TIM

Depends on what your looking for..... If you want good Mexican food, find a shitty part of town, and look for small Taqueria(Taco Stand/Hole in the wall resturant). Even better after a night out drinking, and on the way home... Not to sure out in Ontario Area. But this is SoCal, if your looking for American, Mexican, So. American (Brazilian BBQ, and Peruvian Food is GOOD!) Japanese from sushi to Ramen (noodle houses), Hawaiin plate lunches..... Korean BBQ is spicey w/lots of garlic......

Sh1t this is making me hungry...... :chef:

Scott S.

RisingSun said:
Depends on what your looking for..... If you want good Mexican food, find a shitty part of town, and look for small Taqueria(Taco Stand/Hole in the wall resturant).

Sh1t this is making me hungry...... :chef:

Scott S.

I did that the last time I was here. Had a hard time ordering, but it was very good. I agree its making me hungry too and its 2:30 in the morning.

Saw a lifted XJ yesterday, with SeanR-itis on its passenger side.

White, on 3" or so, running 31-33" BFG AT's.

Back