• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another newbie to PNW

norcal420

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks,

Well it looks like I heading to Seattle in a few weeks for a new job. Had to leave ID since there was no work for me here. I'll be working in Mountlake Terrace and I'm hoping to find a house in Ballard/Shoreline. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to hook up w/ some of you guys for wheelin'.

BTW, how far are some of the ski resorts/trails? I'm guessing 1 - 1.5 hours?

Late,

DR

Welcomr to the PNW. I think your timeline for travel is about right but you never even know if the pass will be open lately.

-b

Welcome.

To get to the Ski Resort? 1-1.5 from where you are talking about living.

Later
Jason

We just went over Snoqualmie yesterday. Road was bare and dry - 49 degrees yesterday afternoon at the top.

Sniggs said:
We just went over Snoqualmie yesterday. Road was bare and dry - 49 degrees yesterday afternoon at the top.

That's what I was wondering about... Our truck driver was over the pass this week and said it was totally clear.

it was gorgeous up there yesterday....wish i woulda stopped and taken more pics.....another day i suppose...

Back