• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bent leafs, and axle wrap again.

wvredxj

NAXJA Forum User
ok, i bent my last set of rk 4.5 springs badly, so when i did my 4:88's and rear detroit this weekend, i purchased the new 4.5 rk springs, brand new. Took out my 2 inch block, set the leafs on the m.o.r.e spring perch, which is supposed to be an anti wrap perch. A couple days later i see my jeep is sitting to the passanger side again, and my springs are starting to bend, looks like there is no other way to solve this problem without a traction bar, or linking the rear, so............. Who makes a good torque arm, and how much fab am i looking at? Also, will it hurt flex at all?

i want to do this as well, but they do not make a direct XJ bolt on ladderbar/traction. i am in process of making one. search the forums and go to Jeepin.com Jason's thread. good pics

wvredxj said:
ok, i bent my last set of rk 4.5 springs badly, so when i did my 4:88's and rear detroit this weekend, i purchased the new 4.5 rk springs, brand new. Took out my 2 inch block, set the leafs on the m.o.r.e spring perch, which is supposed to be an anti wrap perch. A couple days later i see my jeep is sitting to the passanger side again, and my springs are starting to bend, looks like there is no other way to solve this problem without a traction bar, or linking the rear, so............. Who makes a good torque arm, and how much fab am i looking at? Also, will it hurt flex at all?
damn jeep spec leafs great for flexing shit for longevity under abuse large tires low gears

Back