• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hub bearing assembly P/N for a '99

dubbinxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get a hub assembly (for full-cast rotors) but I need to know the p/n. Does anyone here know the part #? thanks.

BTW, I'm looking for the MOOG part #. I would call the stealership but this is an on-line purchase and I want to make sure before purchasing.

Last edited:
dubbinxj said:
I'm looking to get a hub assembly (for full-cast rotors) but I need to know the p/n. Does anyone here know the part #? thanks.

BTW, I'm looking for the MOOG part #. I would call the stealership but this is an on-line purchase and I want to make sure before purchasing.

Try this #53007449AC 99/01 one piece cast rotor
Wayne

Wayne Sihler said:
Try this #53007449AC 99/01 one piece cast rotor
Wayne

Thanks for the info.
When I tried ordering the part, the guy said that there isn't a difference between the two assemblies but I beg to differ. So I was forced to call the stealership to verify the p/n. The p/n I was given is 5016458AA for full cast rotors. The p/n that you gave me was for composite rotos. Thanks anyway for chiming in.

Back