• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

turn signal bad

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
my right rear turn signal is not working. all my others work and my hazards work(excluding the right rear) when i turn on the right signal the front one flashes quickly. i thought it was a bad bulb, replaced it and no good. using a test light it didnt seem like any power was going to it, really have no idea where to look to fix this. gotta a ticket the other day for a bad inspection sticker and need to fix this asap.
btw, its on a 99.

Last edited:
Could be that the front is the culprit....or maybe both....or the cancel cam under the lockplate......

Probe the wires with your test light,could be a bad ground or a bad connection in the socket.Went thru a similar problem with the 87 I,m working on.A new flasher may be needed ? Check the front too.
Wayne

fixed it but didnt "fix" it. there was no power coming down the wire about 6" from the harness, didnt want to tear through it all trying to find a broke wire, so i ran a wire from the front signal to the rear :D

Back