• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch

no, its not. Mile marker is currently selling their electronic winches dirt cheap because they are now making hydraulic winches for the armed forces. You can find a strait up vender cheaper for this winch. Probobly... 350-400 if you looked around hard enough. Check with some of the NAXJA sponsors.

Good luck!

I got my MM 12,000 lb from www.4wheelparts.com for $530 shipped from Cali to MD. I know the 9,000 lb is around $400 or so.

Chris

helix said:
no, its not. Mile marker is currently selling their electronic winches dirt cheap because they are now making hydraulic winches for the armed forces. You can find a strait up vender cheaper for this winch. Probobly... 350-400 if you looked around hard enough. Check with some of the NAXJA sponsors.

Good luck!
Now making?? They have been making them for the .mil community for quite some time.

Back