• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome back Ladywolf!

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I just found out that our own Ladywolf is back home from Iraq and only suffers a sore butt from a 24 hour plane ride.

Welcome back Kris! Hopefully we can get the run/get together, together.

John

thanx john, i'm hopin we can get together to.

once i laid down last nite, i was GONE...slept like a rock till 730 this morning. hope to see you guys again soon:)

-kris

oh by the way, is there anyone in the portland area that would be willing to maybe house me for an evening? i fly out on the 23rd at 0600. if not its no big deal.

Welcome home Kris....

Got word today my B-I-L the MH60 pilot is home safe again...tho no telling where or when they'll be off to next.

thanx woody, its good to know that your B-I-L is back stateside.

Welcome back Ladywolf, You enjoying your "time off"?
( boy.. that was a DUMB question
laughing.gif
)

Hope So ! !

Thanks for the job your doing!!
bowdown.gif

rem3.jpg

Perfect! Heh... maybe we could talk Kris into some wheeling over there?

North Bend would be fine with me!

It didn't seem like there was much interest in Tinkham.

I'm meeting John at McD's in North Bend at 9:45 and will be following him to Cle Elum. After he drops off the Jeep for Kris (She gets a 2-door!! :woohoo: ) we will decide if she wants to go find some snow (if she has time). I guess if ya wanna tag along you're welcome - we can talk her into wheelin her new rig!!

You know when/where!! :)

Late... I gotta leave by 9:00.

Back