• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I NEED HELP! (half doors with a snorkel)

atreyuBLUEXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i have a snorkel. and i just finished making half doors from soem junkyard doors, (write up coming soon) and i was lookign at my hinges, and i dontk nwo how ima take the door off with my snorkel. its a 96. anyone done this? any suggestions?

I don't know how you installed your snorkle...

but...

It shouldn't interfere...

xj0020.jpg

Step 1:

remove snorkel

Step 2:

remove door

Step 3:

dig hole

Step 4:

Burry Snorkel and dont tell anyone that you ever had one

Step 5:

Wheel and enjoy doorless jeep

Step 6:

replace door and drive home, enjoying your protected from the weather jeep

thats rustys off road jeep before they re-did it with 37 mtrs and their 8 lift kit and some other of rustys stuff... i think they are agricultural tractor treads

Step 1 Dig Hole
Step 2 Put XJ Ranger and his "Jeep" in the hole
Step 3 See if that helps him finish his everlasting Willy Wonka know-it-all jeep project, so-he-can-get-out-of-the-hole, and have something to do besides getting over 1 million posts on this board!

Step 4, which you can start after step 2,...Figure out why the Snorkel is in the way of taking your door off in the first place?...

Step 5 take your doors off, and go "wheel" it

Step 6 Go pull XJ Ranger and his Jeep out of the hole because all he's been doin' since you put him in there is complain about not being able to post crap on NAXJA, ...and his Jeep "Project" hasn't had one wrench turned on it since you put him in the hole. (sic.) :)

xjaddiction said:
Step 1 Dig Hole
Step 3 See if that helps him finish his everlasting Willy Wonka know-it-all jeep project, so-he-can-get-out-of-the-hole, and have something to do besides getting over 1 million posts on this board!

Step 4, which you can start after step 2,...Figure out why the Snorkel is in the way of taking your door off in the first place?...

Step 6 Go pull XJ Ranger and his Jeep out of the hole because all he's been doin' since you put him in there is complain about not being able to post crap on NAXJA, ...and his Jeep "Project" hasn't had one wrench turned on it since you put him in the hole. (sic.) :)

damn

i feel the hate!

and i havent even gotten the time to make fun of you or figure out your sense of personality yet...

xjaddiction said:
Step 1 Dig Hole

im helping him a little bit on getting out of that hole

You have given me some love on my MJ project before. I'm just Lovin' ya back... :)

I know, your a student, and you should be spendin' time with your studies... less wheelin time, I remember those days.. which kinda makes me wonder how you've gotten over 5000 posts in less than 2 years?...

When I was in college, I spent half my time studying the books, and the rest of the time studying as much female anatomy that I could get my hands on...(yea, no time for sleep I know) :)

P.S. PST...Hey... XJ RANGER, don't worry, I'm not a serious hater...

Last edited:
xjaddiction said:
I know, your a student, and you should be spendin' time with your studies...

I like how you incorporated 'should' in there. I'm sure Ranger skipped a few semesters to paint those axles :D

Back