• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any TnT Customs Dealers??

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
What vendors sell TnT Custom Parts? I realize they can be bought directly from TnT but like most other parts I bet they can be bought cheaper through vendors or dealers. I am having a hard time finding dealers that sell TnT products and I want to shop around for the best price. I am a cheap a$$. HA HA.

Jeffro600 said:
Are you talking authorized vendors or just places that sell them?

Im not aware of either of the two....:dunno:

Let me get some more info from the two places I have been talking to before posting their names.

I just bought mine from Bob @ TnT. I can tell you that he does NOT have any outside vendors as of yet. He sells and builds these kits out of his shop.
I am a cheap a$$ too, and did a lot of research. There is one guy that has a couple of his gen1 kits with non adjustable lowers for sale but I wouldnt recommend perchasing one of those. You might have a hard time w/ any warranties

Cruzin Illusion said:
What's wrong with the Gen 1 non adjustable lowers?

Nothing, I like the ability to put my axle where I want it.

That was also from back in OCT....things might have changed since then
Thats why I said, as of yet.

I just bought my kit three weeks ago. as of three weeks ago he did not have any distributers picked.

Aaron

Last edited:
is there anyone who has a better price on the unibody stiffners, i know TnT had a special over christmas and they were 139.00, and i emailed them a week after but they would not sell them to me for that price.

Back