• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift for sale?

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
i am thinking of getting rid off my 6130 and go back to stock money isnt allowing me to fix it the right way and i am tired of getting shit for it. if anyone can help me out to get my jeep back to stock that would be great. lift is currently on my rig.... i dunno about an asking price it has only been on for like a month. let me know if anyone is interested

cupcake

Cupcake said:
i am thinking of getting rid off my 6130 and go back to stock money isnt allowing me to fix it the right way and i am tired of getting shit for it. if anyone can help me out to get my jeep back to stock that would be great. lift is currently on my rig.... i dunno about an asking price it has only been on for like a month. let me know if anyone is interested

cupcake

What isn't being fixed the right way?

all i am getting from my mom is b*tching and complaining about the vibes and it was too much money blah blah blah i am so over the crap i am just gonna get rid of it. she had a heart attack when i told her what i had to get a SYE and that costs about $500

Cupcake said:
all i am getting from my mom is b*tching and complaining about the vibes and it was too much money blah blah blah i am so over the crap i am just gonna get rid of it. she had a heart attack when i told her what i had to get a SYE and that costs about $500

Transfer case drop, hack and tap and shims could all solve your issues for much cheaper than the full SYE kit.

I'll be back in town on Feb 14 Kev. When I get back, make a sat or sun for me and I will make the time to fix your vibes. You have a REALLY standard setup, it should not be a problem. I'm sorry I didnt get it taken care of before I left town.

-Cal

I've offered for the last three weeks to put your shims in to stop that but you haven't come up?

WTF?

Help me help you by getting your ass up here!

cracker said:
I've offered for the last three weeks to put your shims in to stop that but you haven't come up?

WTF?

Help me help you by getting your ass up here!

He probably doesn't want to repay you with the sexual favors to your cats.

GSequoia said:
He probably doesn't want to repay you with the sexual favors to your cats.

Frankie and Joey?
FileHandler.ashx

But the duck may need some servicing.....
duck.jpg

Thats not a duck thats a goose. Get your fowl straight, mister.

karstic said:

Dude, that's a duck, much too cute. Geese are much meaner looking, with red evil eyes and the dispostions of hellhounds.

SBrad001 said:
Geese are much meaner looking, with red evil eyes and the dispostions of hellhounds.

From what I recall growing up, that would be while they are sleeping.

karstic said:

dude its a duck. geese are horrid with really long necks that are all too tempting to wring.

by the way, those are pretty cool lookin cats

I wouldn't say it went south, but maybe more of a southerly direction.

Blame it on Geese flying south for the winter. . . .

gcurtis said:
I'll give you south.

You're quote should read, "Cracker has nothing better to do with his time...", for it to be correct. ;)

Duck You!

duck.jpg

Back