• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pic's of my new xj

TheBlueSub

NAXJA Forum User
what ya'll think
i have american racing outlaw II wheels and will be ading a 3" lift in the next few days

2252584_1_full.jpg

2252584_2_full.jpg

2252584_3_full.jpg

2252584_4_full.jpg

i ain't gonna blank out the plate cause there aint no purpose to it

ok sorry here is the options/spec's

options:
manuel locks and windows
stock 5 spoke wheels
broken rear window wiper/defroster
broken heat
A/C
eletric brake
tow hitch and tow package
Jvc CD player
4.0 I-6 (rebuilt at 150,000 miles)
auto tranny (rebuilt year ago)(a larger one than stock?? what i was told ,anyone know about this upgrade)
grey interior

just ordered a 3" bb and i have american racing outlaw II wheels that need tires.

Future plans:
total of 6"-7" lift
plenty of trimming
35" tires
no gimmicks just the essentials

anyone got any suggestions

Mothertrucker said:
anyone got any suggestions

Yea become a member. Your going to be asking lots of questions. I guarentee it. :D

whoos 3" bb did you order? I would be wary of any coil spacer of that size. Is it AAL? Shackle? You planning SYE CV?

it was on ebay it was coil spacer 3" and aal and what is sye cv i know slip yoke eliminator but what does it do?? and i had a 85' so i already asked a lot of questions....what is wrong with the spacer what might/will happen...i won't be rock crawling just mud and trails so some rocks not alot tho

try a pbcdte. that's a pep boys chrome door trim eliminator. just kidding. cool rig, the wheels aren't stock though, not that year anyway. I'd try and steer clear of a 3" bb too. Look on ebay, if you are just trying to get your foot in the door there are some inexspensive lift options available.

the_cheif said:
try a pbcdte. that's a pep boys chrome door trim eliminator.

that aint chrome it is bling bling ya but this is my first jeep/truck that aint rusted out so i aint gonna complain

Back