• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rancho RSX vs. RS9000x

Neil

NAXJA Forum User
I know that I just started a shock thread but it went cold and this is a new question (sort of). Has anyone tried the RSX shock? If so what do you think? Should I pony up the extra $100.00 or so that it would take to get the RS9000x's? I already have the in cab controller for the RS9000X's, but I could always sell that. Just looking for a good shock without waisting any money. So any been there done that would be great!

Thanks,
Neil

Neil said:
I know that I just started a shock thread but it went cold and this is a new question (sort of). Has anyone tried the RSX shock? If so what do you think? Should I pony up the extra $100.00 or so that it would take to get the RS9000x's? I already have the in cab controller for the RS9000X's, but I could always sell that. Just looking for a good shock without waisting any money. So any been there done that would be great!

Thanks,
Neil
Go with the rs9000, adjustability is nice, also, if you go to Jim Conner...you can get all four for $200......

http://www.jimconnerracing.com/

Back