• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey everyone from Washington!

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
I will be visiting the area along with my parents on August 16-23. I will be in Lynwood, Washington. Any offroading trips planned that I can tag along with. I would love to meet any of you guys, so if interested or have any info for me let me know by pm or reply.------Kyle

I will be passing though the area on the 22nd or 23rd to go spend a few hours at the Port playing with expensive cars... more of an "in and out" thing though..... I try not to spend too much time in the City areas. :)
Glenn

There are almost always folks hitting the trails at Reiter Pit on the weekends (it is a 45 min trip from lynnwood)... We could probably even get some XJ's to go....

Matt

That would be great, let me know and I will see what I can do, of course if that is if I can ride along with someone?:D

Wish I could go but my XJ is not ready for the trails yet (needs new rearend and tires..)and am out of town on the 20th through the 25th. Maybe next time...right...?

Tim

Back