• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Umm...random water tube?

J98cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Alright well I cut the carpet out of my passengers side floor and well to my suprise theres some kinda leak but anyways I cut by accident into some kinda rubber tube running along near the fuse panel and then it goes towards the back under the plastic runner on the side, well it wasnt cut completely and i wanted to see what it was so I opened the cut alittle and it started shooting what I think is just water?? What is this I thought maybe rear windshield fluid but it seems like its water.

J98cherokee said:
Alright well I cut the carpet out of my passengers side floor and well to my suprise theres some kinda leak but anyways I cut by accident into some kinda rubber tube running along near the fuse panel and then it goes towards the back under the plastic runner on the side, well it wasnt cut completely and i wanted to see what it was so I opened the cut alittle and it started shooting what I think is just water?? What is this I thought maybe rear windshield fluid but it seems like its water.
It sounds like the washer fluid tube that goes to your rear wiper blade.

Well the pump for the rear wash is in the front so just plug up the rear hose and hit the wash button and wait for the stream

Thats interesting, I always thought that rear hose ran over the roof and back. Never had my plastic off on that side, only had the drivers side off when I ran my cell phone coax cable back to the thru the glass antenna in the rear. Thats good to know...

Back