• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built dana 30 and 44 ready to go

binks off road

NAXJA Forum User
These axles are in my cherokee and are about ready to be removed for greener pastures. Great set-up but the truck is going to moab for ejs and I don't want to worry at all. The front is a dana 30. 4:88's with an ARb and 30 spline superior chromoly axles. The brakes are all new but would be found on a 2001 grand cherokee. Dual piston calipers and bigger rotors. They are drilled for a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. The housing is trussed and the track bar is moved up but the steering and track bar is included. I have it set up for coilovers but I can easily return it to a spring,shock setup the track bar is a modified RE heavy duty bar and the steering is all rod ends(from poly performance the brand name escapes me now but they are the best ones they carry) This is a bolt in and very new(less than 200 miles). Never gave a problem even with my 37" Krawlers. The rear is a Scout 2 dana 44 spooled, 4:88's disc brakes stainless lines, trussed and new (less than 50 miles). I'd like to sell them as a set perfect for someone running 33's or even 35's with finess. Asking 2500.00 for the set but I will negotiate these are perfect all new bearings and I'll even touch them up with a little satin black.

Back