• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new xj

emtpiston

NAXJA Forum User
just bought an 85 xj for the trail. got tired of beating up my nice truck. took it down to tahuya last weekend and for being completely stock the thing did great, can't complain at all. planning on lifting it and doing some standard mods but other then that it's destiny is to be bounced off of trees.

thinking about hitting up tahuya this saturday if anyone is interested. not real big on going with only my jeep, just incase something happens. anyone interested?

Welcome to the group.

Saturday, the majority is going to be meeting in Auburn. Check the other posts.

after all the rain we've had, the whole thing was one big puddle. saw a few sammys stuck up to their window sills in the mud pit. tried to go in after em but after water went over my hood I decided to bag it and just threw em some beers for moral support. Not to shabby down there if ya ask me. Some call it chump change but it suits me just fine.

Back