• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whew!!!!!!

Ah, a "Deadhead". I mean the musical way. Hey JB, been awhile, how ya been?

Well, now that I find no delete option, after making an ass of myself-that be Steve Miller, not the Dead.

Hah!...dumba$$! :wink:

So who's trying to be incognito with a new screenname and no profile? Only person i can think of who calls me JB would be....Will?

"Whoa..here it comes..that funny feelin again"

Hey, it only took me the last two months or so to get onto the forums for some reason. Use the name on other forums, besides at my age it gets hard to remember sometimes. Just my luck you would be the first on to respond.

[quote:8285db4274="nokin"]Hey, it only took me the last two months or so to get onto the forums for some reason.[/quote:8285db4274]

Uhmm, yep. This would be you Will! :lol: What problems were you experiencing?

nokin said:
Just my luck you would be the first on to respond.

Did ya expect someone else? :twisted:

"Ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies"

:roll: Ummmm, someones getting a bit testy in their golden years. Just could'nt register, log-on, no e-mails, nothing. Kept saying my name and e-mail were either used, invalid, or belonged to someone else. Hence the new name. Still dont know how I got on, thought I had tried everything. Did'nt bother with a profile cause at the time, I did'nt know if it would take. Damn, I tried everyone for their help, you, Chris, Skorpyo, Mike, etc. But i'm here now.

I'm glad to see ya back Will!

Unfortunately i'm no web geek and had to point ya to someone else, but your back and that's what counts!

Oh, and i'm not in my Golden Years yet...silver maybe. :p

[quote:c2c1f244ac="John B"]Oh, and i'm not in my Golden Years yet...silver maybe. :p[/quote:c2c1f244ac]

Or lead! :mrgreen:

[quote:626b1b5a3b="Eagle"][quote:626b1b5a3b="John B"]Oh, and i'm not in my Golden Years yet...silver maybe. :p[/quote:626b1b5a3b]

Or lead! :mrgreen:[/quote:626b1b5a3b]

HA!!...slack from a guy who's confessed to being "older than dirt"!!!

I feel young...therefor i am.. :lol:

I never confessed. Craig Houghtaling from the old XJ Forum labeled me with that distinction, and I wear it with a modicum of pride (every group needs one resident Old Phart, right?), but I did NOT confess.

[quote:58708fa9d3="John B"]Details..Details..

Ironic, you were around when they invented the wheel...now you own 30 of em! :p[/quote:58708fa9d3]

Wheels? I own a lot more than 30 of those. If I scrounge deep enough and include old, stock style 15x6 rims, I probably have enough rims and tires to make up two full sets for each XJ/MJ in "the fleet" (especially now that the fleet has been reduced by one -- I gave the purple people eater to Joe R and he picked it up yesterday to build into a real trail rig so he doesn't have to keep abusing his father's XJ :mrgreen: ). Of course, some of the tires are barely street legal, but they hold air (mostly).

Back