• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I owe you guys an update, and MJR a huge thank you!

Lilian

NAXJA Forum User
My Jeep was in major need of a tune-up (see here), and I took MJR up on his offer to look at it.

So last Friday he worked on it and it's now running better than it ever did, the obnoxious rattle nobody else could find is finally gone, and I don't think it ever shifted as smoothly before.

MJR, you rock! Thanks so much!

Mike should have his own fan club!!! Welcome to the other side Lilian! I am glad your Jeep is running well now. Now you can "trust" the Jeep guys....

That's the usual response when MJR gets his hands on a jeep. Suddenly, it runs great, stops great, is quiet, shifts nice, and gets four mpg more than it did before. If only we could buy mike in a bottle.. STP would be all over that.

RisingSun said:
MJR's new name is JEepSUS.... Like putting his hand on the blind and now they can see...

Hey Mike I'm blind and need to see again.... lol

Scott

JEepSUS .... Now that's funny....

Glad to hear Lilian and glad to help (figures I'd see this after I just PM'd you to see how it was running). :)

Mike R

I'm a happy camper. Can't wait to see the gas mileage, although it certainly wasn't bad before.

I also think I caught a Jeep bug... Is it normal wanting to buy a car you don't really need? :D

My husband is getting tired of me taking off with the Jeep all the time and being stuck with the other car that's not really ideal for his work, so last weekend it was decided I'm going to get a Cherokee all to myself. Ha, MINE!

Lilian said:
My husband is getting tired of me taking off with the Jeep all the time and being stuck with the other car that's not really ideal for his work, so last weekend it was decided I'm going to get a Cherokee all to myself. Ha, MINE!

4wd this one? Then you will really get caught up in Jeeping.

Mike R

MJR said:
4wd this one? Then you will really get caught up in Jeeping.

Mike R

I'm not sure. I guess it depends on what we find. I'd really like a 2001 tho, since it's the last year they made the Cherokees.

Back