• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wilderness Roof Rack for Sale

Joe

NAXJA Member #887
I wanted to give the So. Cal. Boys and girl first dibs on this roof rack if anyone is interested.

Jeep Cherokee Extended Length Wilderness Roof Rack (off road series)
Fits: 1985 – 2000
Size: 54” x 72” x 6”
Mounts to existing rain gutters on vehicle.

$200

Side and top of roof rack
SwampLakeRun002.jpg

Front of roof rack
SwampLakeRun014.jpg

Send me a PM or you can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Hey Joe,

Does it come with the tire and jack mounts? Are there any light tabs on it? Is it damaged any (rusting, bent, etc..)

Thanks,

Hey Robert,

Yeah it comes with the highlift mount, tire mount, and shovel mount. No damage that I can tell just your normal wear and tear of the roof rack. No light tabs but has some hole in front and the back that light tabs will bolt too.

alemmons said:
Do you ever make it down near San Diego or Oceanside area?

Once in a will I do, but not that often. I am planning on haveing so gear work done in the near future just don't know when.

Hey Joe! Thanks for the sale and the spring pack! I can't wait to start building my new spring pack. . . .

~Sean

Xjman1 said:
That's one nice rack!! Good deal on it too!!

Hey when did you see my wife?! I think I'm going to have to shorten her chain up a bit more . . . .

Xjman1 said:
That's one nice rack!! Good deal on it too!!

Yeah it was but now I am building a rear bumper w/ tire carrier so didn't really need that big of a rack :laugh3: . Last trip to Swamp I realized that with a rear mounted tire carrier I wouldn't need the rack everthing fits nice an comfy inside.

Back