• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction

StuckXJ

NAXJA Forum User
First, I searched, and found slim to nill on this.
It's tax time and for us students its time to upgrade some part of the jeep or another. This year I'm Lifting it. I'm getting about 500 back and working to pay for the rest. This Full-Traction lift looks good from summit.
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=egnsearch.asp&N=115+-59016+-59017+-42369
Its got everything I want/need and is only $650. And shipping is only $15.00.
The only reason im not getting the RE superflex is the fact that I will have to buy shocks ontop of the kit pushing it out of my price rage. I'm just looking for some input on the Full-Traction 3.5 inch lift. From what I see it looks to be quite a deal. Thanks For anything in advanced.
-Steve D.

You can also contact: http://www.creaseyoffroad.com/

They have really good prices on Rockkrawler stuff. You can get a 4.5 RK system with just about everything you need for 850. If paying for 650 and fulltraction, You could put a little more into it and get RK... just a thought.

How's this? http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=215

RE6030.jpg

Full springs for the rear, and can get a nice set of OME shocks for just $120 more.
product_detail.asp

product_detail.asp

Last edited:
I really would like to get that RE superflex. It's a good deal at $775. If I have the cash thats what I want but its looking like I have to consider my other options like the full traction kit. Ideally I will go RE with full leafs. I am curious to hear how the 2 add a leafs ride. Thanks for the input and keep it coming.
-Steve D

the price of these lifts is a few hundered dollars. save for a few weeks, a month, two. why buy something that you dont' 100% want. save for a little longer and get exactly what you want you'll thank yourself in the end.

I was just trying to get it done when all my buddys are home over spring brake, but I just got a job at the local parts shop so i should be able to afford the superflex but, I'm still curious as to the quality of the 2 aals in the full traction kit.
-Steve D

Is this any good? Is it a trustworthy place to buy a lift? I lost some faith in ebay after my dad got screwed over buying a 65 el camino... Thanks for anything.
-Steve D

i have the full traction 6" lift and everything is quality made so i assume there othere lifts are as well. but.... with any AAL lift there are compromises.

StuckXJ said:
I was just trying to get it done when all my buddys are home over spring brake, but I just got a job at the local parts shop so i should be able to afford the superflex but, I'm still curious as to the quality of the 2 aals in the full traction kit.
-Steve D
AAL is not worth your money. Save and buy full leaf packs.

check DPG off road Very friendly and helpfull in picking out lifts and such. he has even pointed me to his competition if they have something that fits my needs better than what he has.

also check with the stores that support naxja. they sometimes offer discounts to naxja members and such.

Back