• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 center section

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
It's a complete D44 but on one side the tube is slightly tweaked and it would have to get retubed. It's sitting in my driveway now and if someone wants it I'd let it go for $20. If I don't hear anything by Fri night it's going back to the boneyard as core.

Re: anyone interested in a D44 centersection?

for $20 thats a great project for someone. Even to take it to Currie and have them retube it you'd come out ahead.

Carrier and gears come with it?

Hey Just what Im lookn for........can you ship if so how much to 86004?

just cut the tubes off flush and stick in a box :laugh3:

Man thats cool your from flagstaff.... i used to wheel there all the time in my cherokee.... Off lake marry road. Good times

lance.

ifoundastick said:
Man thats cool your from flagstaff.... i used to wheel there all the time in my cherokee.... Off lake marry road. Good times

lance.

Small world. Im starting to build custom axles now.......cnat get em done correct by anyone unless you pay 3 times retail so Im tooling up and doing em myself

Kejtar said:
It's a complete D44 but on one side the tube is slightly tweaked and it would have to get retubed. It's sitting in my driveway now and if someone wants it I'd let it go for $20. If I don't hear anything by Fri night it's going back to the boneyard as core.

*sigh* Remi haven't you learned anything yet?

It should be listed as a REAR STEER axle. You'll get more money that way.

xjnation said:
Small world. Im starting to build custom axles now.......cnat get em done correct by anyone unless you pay 3 times retail so Im tooling up and doing em myself
Thats cool Man the only good place i found in flagstaff was American Spring there pretty good with cust service. Flagstaff 4x4 Would charge an arm and a leg for gears and pretty much any place. So i came out to Cali and it was a whole lot cheeper.

Where did you wheel in flagstaff ?

ifoundastick said:
Thats cool Man the only good place i found in flagstaff was American Spring there pretty good with cust service. Flagstaff 4x4 Would charge an arm and a leg for gears and pretty much any place. So i came out to Cali and it was a whole lot cheeper.

Where did you wheel in flagstaff ?

sctt at american spring is a good guy but cant do axle work and flag 4x4 forget about it

xjnation said:
sctt at american spring is a good guy but cant do axle work and flag 4x4 forget about it
Yeah i got on their good side becasue i worked at sears auto..... Stayed late fixing one of thier familys tire... I

xjnation said:
Hey Just what Im lookn for........can you ship if so how much to 86004?

just cut the tubes off flush and stick in a box :laugh3:
You seriously interested? Although the shipping probably would make it not worth it.

Kejtar said:
nope, all that's included is the housing and the bearing caps

Are you sure you're Polish?

:laugh3:

Kejtar said:
You seriously interested? Although the shipping probably would make it not worth it.
If Brian still wants this, Curt and I were just talking about a bike trip to Sedona in early March. And that's like 20 minutes from Flagstaff.

xjnation said:
Yep Remi has cut it down for me and if you guys could bring it then I would meet ya for lunch!
Man, too bad I have cut it already: I would have loved to see look on Johnny's face as I bring him the whole axle. On that note, maybe I should jbweld the tubes back to the center section ;)

Back