• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fender cut

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
i think this is a modified tech or maybe it should be more of a picture question anyways i cut about 4 inches of my front fenders now i cant use my inner fender well becuase no place no mount it blah blah blah you know the deal the real question is what do you use now so you dont get dirt and salt in the new hole between the fender and the door\unibody thanks for the help guys and gals

i dont really care, i clean it afterwards so its never a concern to me. The wires that run to the door should be protected by a boot. The seal should keep elements from comin into the cab. I wouldnt worry. But maybe u can cut the inner fender protection and fintd a few random holes and either zip tie or find another method of securing the inner fender to the body. My buddy also used stirafoam. Eh, it works but doesnt look too good. my .02

Back