• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thats ACOS bump stop

Jump This

Just another minion!
RCP guided me to the Offroadtoystore.com site and I found what i was looking for. Now.....the minimum lift is 1 1/4". Hmmmm....that would require adding a spring to my existing pack on the rear. I havn't added the transfer case lowering kit that came with my RE 4.5 set up. I am not getting any vibration from the drive train (do have the SYE) ...do you all think I can do this without changing dif angle or any other components?I would be adding the sping in the rear for leveling purposes.......

I don't think you should have a problem. The easiest way to tell is try. Keep in mind that you might start running into steering issues and front drive line vibes when you get close to 6". The taller you go the more fun it gets. :)

I would be tempted towards https://www.offroadgs.com for the ACOS's. Hinkley is a supporter of the club and board. He used to offer a discount to NAXJA members, but I don't know he still does.

Later,
Lincoln

Back