• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake/reverse lights

BattyBlueXJ

NAXJA Member #1270
So my rear running lights are way brighter than my brake lights. Its like they are switched. Also my reverse lights are not working at all. something screwey is going on here can anyone help me out. Maybe give me a place to start or a couple of things to look for and check. I have a 93 xj thanks guys.

BattyBlueXJ said:
So my rear running lights are way brighter than my brake lights. Its like they are switched. Also my reverse lights are not working at all. something screwey is going on here can anyone help me out. Maybe give me a place to start or a couple of things to look for and check. I have a 93 xj thanks guys.
For the reverse lights not working, check the NSS. That's usually the problem with them not coming on / sometimes coming on. Do a search for "NSS+reverse+lights" and that should turn up some good info. As far as the brake lights go I have no idea. Maybe they are just reversed like you said.

Back