• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9" YOKE GUARD

looks like a bailer in a dingy. where are the drain holes. seems to me it would scoop up all teh mud/sand and hold it nicely against the seal surface. i don't knwo much about the 9" so i'm not sure what stresses it puts on the housing there.

You would be better off with full protection anyway.
slider-web.jpg

Wow!

That is nice. Where did that come from? Do you have more pictures of it?

I also have a 9" and worry about it....well..the front of it.

The first one looks good. Can the bolts that its mounted to take the leverage that an impact would create?

passxj said:
Wow!

That is nice. Where did that come from? Do you have more pictures of it?

I also have a 9" and worry about it....well..the front of it.

The first one looks good. Can the bolts that its mounted to take the leverage that an impact would create?
http://www.nthdegreemobility.com/

They don't show one for the 9"

bj-666 said:
looks like a bailer in a dingy. where are the drain holes. seems to me it would scoop up all teh mud/sand and hold it nicely against the seal surface. i don't knwo much about the 9" so i'm not sure what stresses it puts on the housing there.

There is a drain hole in the one in the magazine that I saw this in. It would be easy to add a couple more if needed. I think for $50 it is cheap insurance.

they dont make one for a 9" because it really wouldnt work with the drop out 3rd member, thats held on by 3 u bolts, 2 around the tubes, one around the pinion part of the diff

Back