• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 4th Off Road Race Mojave

Welcome tgregg :wave:

Boy, 37 posts and you've only joined today! Look out Remi it looks like you've got some competition.

tgregg said:
Thanks, who's Remi? I've been posting a while just joined officially today.
gregg

Oh you mean that your name is going to be in RED Got it. I thought you meant you just started posting today. Either way welcome.

Whats the skinny on your XJ?

Welcome to the group. I pit for a class three classic Bronco and we'll be in the race that weekend. Should be a great race day, have fun. Come by and say hi, I'll be in the main pit area.
Mark

Thanks Mark, I'll be at Check 2 most of the time but Friday morning I'll be at the Start/Finish for a little while. How will I find you if you're going to be there then.
gregg

We normally have our pit within a quarter mile of the start/finish line. We have the only black classic bronco so we should be fairly easy to find. I'll be taking my daily driver, so no XJ. Come on by after the race and watch the roman candle fight. I've been told that it looks amazing from the outside. :laugh3:
Mark

Yep, that would be the one. Just put a new transmission in friday, so she should be already to go for the race. Now if I could get as motivated to work on the jeep it would have been done months ago.
Mark

Back