• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanks to everyone puttin' up with me

the_chief

NAXJA Forum User
but I listened, and processed all of the data I received rationally, and finally have an almost complete result. This pic is just a kudos to the countless naxja guys who've helped answer questions and made this come to life. I realize it's not a monster, but it's low and strong, and does quite well.

edit: specs rough country 3" coils, 3" aal, 1" block. 62mm tb and spacer, 3 row rad, exhaust,rubi moab whells, mtr's, new everhing else, including complete rear axle, hahahaha it's a jeep after all. Inn adittion a shitload of maintainance and fluid changes to keep everything smooth. cold induction blah blah, regular junk. Going for paint this spring. should be a nice vehicle. was crap when purchased.

thanks, put yer beers in the air! You guys deserve it!

IMG_3880.JPG

IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3882.JPG

without this website, its great members, and bottomless resources this vehicle would not exist. Now feel free to nit-pick all of the shit you guys see under there that I don't know about. (i'm open to criticism)

Last edited:
I would be worried about overheating with that "grill"

i see your concern, however it has proven adequate with the famously overcooling three row from gdi. I still run under normal temps.

that grill btw is 1/8" aluminium cnc'd with "thug wagon" in olde english style font, it does have some vents, even if they're not obvious in the pics.

thanks though, but the grill cover is well called for.

Oh Hell, Thug Wagon I should have know. WTF

You know, the best mod I ever made to my XJ was turning my name red.

YMMV, but I doubt it.

That's the biggest thanks you could give.

Dirk Pitt said:
You know, the best mod I ever made to my XJ was turning my name red.

YMMV, but I doubt it.

That's the biggest thanks you could give.

i dont know what ymmv means, but i just dropped fourty five bucks towards the cause! My name should be in red soon.

the_cheif said:
i dont know what ymmv means, but i just dropped fourty five bucks towards the cause! My name should be in red soon.

Your Mileage May Vary...

Welcome to the club.

Nice lookin' XJ.

the_cheif said:
the famously overcooling three row from gdi.

Now THAT is funny!

the_cheif said:

He already did, I guess you didnt read the whole thread.

99xjache said:
He already did, I guess you didnt read the whole thread.

thank you, and yes i did. i went two year member this morning.

as for the wheel tire combo worth more than the rig, what a nice thing to say. it runs pretty strong and things have almost stopped breaking. I think I've replaced almost every component on this truck. the interior is immaculate, and the body work and paint should be done this spring, smart guy.

Back