• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new tranny mount

Skullver

Still Flailing
anyone know of a place to get a new tranny mount quick like(2000xj, 4.0L, AW4, np242)?? Express shipping or pick up around Ventura CA?? I would prefer better than stock but up for suggestions. TIA
chris

ruggedjeep said:
I would ONLY get stock, poly is not worth it, you will feel and hear every noise/bump you'll regret it. Dealer has em for $30
the dealer here in town wanted $93.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is why I am looking for another source, I was just reading old threads about poly vs. oem so thanks for the input.

RisingSun said:
NAPA? Autozone? etc..... I think you should be able to pick them up for around $25-$40...

Scott
Dealer should not charge more then $50~$60 for one! If you're niec to them, they are way less :D :D
One of the reasons to get an oem one is that it has a slight slant built in while the aftermarket ones are flat which end up messing a bit with your angles.

Back