• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE and a front driveshaft, Yes I searched...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have been reading post on the front driveshaft in the rear for a SYE for about a week off and on and all morning today.

I can not seem to find how the TC SYE end flange is adapted to the CV style ujoint cap 1/2 ends on my 1990 XJ front shaft from a 231 and AW4?

I did see here http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222390 that this guy recommends 211229x spicer part but that looks like this I think??
242380_85_full.jpg

Now do they have this part but without the centering ball portion with it? Meaning minus 1/2 that ujoint cap hole and with a 2bolt attachment?

Thanks

Do you already have the flange on the end of the t-case or have you not yet installed the SYE?

the flange is there, but on the driveshaft the cv has a ujount at the end that one end is in the cv and one is in the centering ball I think and the other 1/2 of those caps are exposed cause the flange from the front U bolts there. So is it ness then to just replace that piece on teh cv with that piece in the pict? No want to just get a piece that bolts to the cv and then to the flat flange on the SYE

The part in your pic replaces this part!
404.gif

Back