• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bell Housing Bolt Size????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terd

NAXJA Forum User
Hello guys,
I need to get my motor up in a stand and was wondering if anyone knows what the size and thread pitch for the bell housing bolts???
TIA,
-Terd

I'm sure somebody does.
First you should try searching.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70741&highlight=bellhousing+bolt
Took me about 2 minutes and a search of "bellhousing bolt" to find that.
Second, try to wait a little more than 2 hours for a response.
Third, you've got 3 threads on this. And this one is in the wrong forum.
Lessons:
Search is your friend.
Have a bit of patience, people are most likely at work in the middle of the day.
Have a nice day

OK, I understand your point...but, instead of venting on me and my obvious newcomer status (the searching I did do and didn't find it) why didn't you just say what it was, isn't that what this forum is about???
Have a nice day! I live a long way from anything and don't go to town much, so if I seem a little expeditious in my search, please forgive me, I too work in the day and that is my only time around an internet connection...I had only hoped for a quick response for time's sake on my end and how that is any of your business or why I should have to explain this to you is beyond me...Thanks for the ANSWER!!!
-Terd

Last edited:
my point is that you spammed the board looking for a quick answer. Yet typing in your thread topic garnered me a search result with the answer you needed in about 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back