• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

power mirror

mrfoo

NAXJA Forum User
So I wake up this morning to go visit my mom in the hospital and I find this:
img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I THINK just the mirror was ripped off somehow and it appears the motor is still working. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that if I need to replace JUST the mirror or the whole unit or what?
Thanks in advance for any help
Daniel

P.S. I hope all thieves burn :flame:

I tried to find just the mirror (without the housing) for my Chev. and had no luck. I went to a cabinet makers shop and had the glass guy cut me a piece of mirror to fit $30. I actually prefer the flat mirror to the closer than it appears mirror. Used plumbers clear silicon to glue it back in.

just buy a whole unit used somewhere, if you post in the wanted section i'm sure someone has them last time i flopped i got one from a local guy for like 10 bucks who seen my add on here

If you have to have a mirror cut, seal the edges with super glue or something similiar. Moisture will try to work it's way between the layers.

Back