• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Riverside River Bottom, Sun Jan 22..anyone interested?

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anyone interested in going to Riverbottom in Riverside..sandy washes, some water crossings, trails, hill climbs etc etc...anyone want to go? Maybe around 11am?

where is it?

IMORTL said:
where is it?
Where the 60, 91 and 215 cross.....if you take the 15 north from corona, to the 91 east, and then jump on the 60 west for a split second....and exit Main street. Go north until the big river bridge.........
or we could meet up and caravan??

tcm glx said:
Anyone interested in going to Riverbottom in Riverside..sandy washes, some water crossings, trails, hill climbs etc etc...anyone want to go? Maybe around 11am?
r we on?

i will probably show up... around 11:00 or 12:00 ,,, but i will have my boys with me and will probably be letting them play in the dirt with there trucks...

Tony,

I switched out my transfer case yesterday and have a small problem...couldn't find the right bolts for the new driveshaft. Gonna try to get them this morning and install it quick. I should be able to meet you by your place at around 10:30.

Would that work out?

Please let me know your cell number so I can call when I get there, or let you know if I can't. You live on 4th right? Alsmost to milliken?

John

JohnX said:
Tony,

I switched out my transfer case yesterday and have a small problem...couldn't find the right bolts for the new driveshaft. Gonna try to get them this morning and install it quick. I should be able to meet you by your place at around 10:30.

Would that work out?

Please let me know your cell number so I can call when I get there, or let you know if I can't. You live on 4th right? Alsmost to milliken?

John
Hey John, yeah i live across the street from Milliken......we could meet at the Hooters right off the freeway...would that work for you? 10:30 is fine with me..i will pm you my cell so you can call me up

Back