• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alaska

gopking

NAXJA Forum User
Is AK part of the Northwest chapter? I saw the previous poll asking if Alaska should be part of the Northwest chapter, but I hardly ever see anybody else from AK in here. If NAXJA had membership in AK, I'd be more willing to become a member.

Yeah, you guys are more or less part of the Chapter. We won't hold it against you if you don't make the events down here so long as you don't think less of us for not coming up there. :D

There are a few folks up your way, forum users and members alike.

Thanks for stopping in!

ECKSJAY said:
so long as you don't think less of us for not coming up there. :D
I'll be up there in July. I'll represent the NW chapter for this visit seeing I'm from Vancouver. :dunno:

The extra minutes of my day wasted at work get spent on daydreaming about what I need to get done, which includes prepping the jeep for long distance rides. There are alot of spare parts to be collected.

Jason

See if you knew a truck driver...rented a car hauler trailer...it'd hold 8 + rigs...that's like $100 each way...cheaper than flying...oh and you'd need a van for all of you to follow them in...LOL...Sounds like a good idea for our big meet N greet in July...LOL...J/K...or not

Here's a "whats up" from AK. I just joined up a few days ago to get the inside scoop on my xj and building it up. I've got a locker on the way for my '00. Anybody else on here in AK? or even better in Fairbanks? I've been searching, but all the ALaska posts are crazy old!

Fairbanks here as well... XJ-less at the moment though...

UAF Rugby all the way!

Holy dead post batman!

Back