• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale thread discussion.

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Re: NWC Local For Sale/Wanted Thread

I'm glad they finally gave the local people some room here to do what is right. I HATE the way the classifieds section is setup here (nationally). This makes MUCH MORE SENSE. Sometimes I don't even bother listing stuff here because you get people out of state wanting you to waste an hour boxing/shipping stuff that's not worth the time.

Thanks for getting this done!

J

There we go. Let's keep the official thread free of chatter. ;)

I have used the For Sale section and didn't find it horrible, though I admit it is a bit strange to use a different format than the normal forums.

I think local stuff needs to stay that way. :)

I've also looked on the For Sale forum a few times. A local for sale page seems like a good idea - especially for items people aren't willing to ship. Another solution would be to add the ability to "sort by" distance to the regular For Sale section. That would allow you quickly see what's for sale within a reasonable distance when searching. Just a thought...

Re: NWC Local For Sale/Wanted Thread

RubiconXJ90 said:
theres a local for sale forum?
yes, would you like to buy it? ;)
GREAT 2nd post!

(edit: okay... I better fix that. Mr. smartass here...)

Seriously, look at the NEW for sale thread. We anticipate a huge success for those that don't want to pay shipping!

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Back