• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed: WJ caliper mounting bolt

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Just one.

Had one shear today on the road and now am at a literal stand still. I can order one from the dealer but I'm looking at a weekend of downtime and no vehicle.

Anyone have one I can "borrow" and replace early next week? If you drop it off, I'll buy dinner/lunch/whatever. Time is of the essence, of course.

Akebono calipers if it makes a difference.

gcurtis said:
Alright, I've got the bolt just no way to get it. Anyone going to be down in Costa Misery in the morning? I'm hoping to beg a Rollins to my house in Tustin Ranch shuttle. Breakfast or lunch on me.
got bike? :D

I have a used one from Teves calipers and might be able to detour on the way to work & drop it off in the morning.
I'll pm you my home# in a minute (cell's battery is dead) - gimme a call.

gcurtis said:
That is my next thing if I can't get it shuttled up. Hate to spend the entire day down riding my bike throughout OC. Some things I need to do manana via jeep.

Fat Ass!

You know I'd be there if you wern't so damn far away.

How about an MTA Bus, even though a road bike might be faster.

gcurtis said:
Just one.

Had one shear today on the road and now am at a literal stand still.
Need an EZ OUT? I still have one left. :wave:

Andy Steiner said:
Need an EZ OUT? I still have one left. :wave:

Thanks Andy, but I picked on up on the way home on the tow truck.

Here is the part of the story I didn't mention, and perhaps the best part.

I was rollin' deep in the hood (Bristol and McFadden in Santa Ana), on my way to Burrell's BBQ (the best bbq in OC) and I hit a bump and "PING".

I looked over to the passenger side to see a woman on the corner duck...

I guess my bolt head went to brain the chick. I almost had snuff film on my hands.

It was rich.

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
I was rollin' deep in the hood (Bristol and McFadden in Santa Ana), on my way to Burrell's BBQ (the best bbq in OC) and I hit a bump and "PING".

I looked over to the passenger side to see a woman on the corner duck...

I guess my bolt head went to brain the chick. I almost had snuff film on my hands.

It was rich.

Would have been hilarious if someone shot back? :D

Mike R

Grant,

It looks like I will be doing a Bonzai Run to Dana Point here in a little bit from Compton.

Did all your arrangements work out or do you still need some assistance?

-Avery

cracker said:
Grant,

It looks like I will be doing a Bonzai Run to Dana Point here in a little bit from Compton.

Did all your arrangements work out or do you still need some assistance?

-Avery

Looks like all systems are go on my end, but thanks for the offer. Just got back to the house a little bit ago and Jon was a stud and dropped it off.

Grant, the bolt is sitting on your front door.

Haven't been to Burrell's Rib Cage in a long time, does his current location have room to host the next M&G? <homer>mmmmm riiiibs </homer>

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
Looks like all systems are go on my end, but thanks for the offer. Just got back to the house a little bit ago and Jon was a stud and dropped it off.

Why the hell did I bother leaving you 4 brand new ones on my front door step then!

Mike R

Back