• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for shocks

Nik

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for a set of shocks that have between 36 and 42 inches of travel for the front with a 11 inch lift. in the back I have 12 inches and would like to get the most flex out of the system without the shocks bottoming out and limiting the wheel travel too much. Running 39.5 IROK's. I was looking at the 5012's and 9012's from rancho for the front, but they aren't that long, 9010's or 5010's for the rear maybe? I really dont know where to look and I am kinda short on bucks right now since we just finished the locked D60's. Any suggestions? I am looking for a good shock, but not too pricey. No coilovers.

Nik

I think i might run triple 9012 in the front if it comes to that and doubles in the rear

Check out the new Bilstein 5150's. You may have to relocate one or both of the shock mounts at that much lif.

I think you mean Extended length not travel.

If so the 5036 from rancho is 36" long.

mark
orgs mfg

Hey thanks, I can run 3 5036's with the triplle hoop set up, I think unless they are limited to the 9000's.ill check for 90236's to see if there is such a shock

About the pics, Im leaving town tomarrow for a week and a half, When I get back I have to put the rear brake lines together and mount both tires. Give me 2 weeks and I'll have them. If you are really interested give me yell at [email protected].

Nik

Back