• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need crappy stock tires/rims

Skullver

Still Flailing
I just need 4 or even 2 stock rims/tires, crappier/cheaper the better to move my project around w/out scuffing the driveway. i have some stock springs (coils and leafs whoopee) from a 2000, and much more stuff to trade barter. I am in Ventura CA, 93001

Last edited:
Skullvarian said:
I just need 4 or even 2 stock rims/tires, crappier/cheaper the better to move my project around w/out scuffing the driveway. i have some stock springs (coils and leafs from a 2000, and much more stuff to trade barter. I am in Ventura CA, 93001

Remi has some to get rid of. PM kejtar

-C

well chris your welcome to the ones from my rig. alum, and tires are good even.. free...

I am on 35'ers now

etaniyani said:
hey robertk is that offer to anyone? if so what are they and do you have any pictures?
well kinda....

chris has given me enough in the past to deserve them unquestioned.

you have anything to trade by chance, like a front driveshaft or maybe a axle shaft ? or are we working with karma alone?

they are alum 1990 larado rims and 235 75 15 tires that are not very bad about 25-35%left

hey thats actually pretty funny because i do have an extra stock front drive shaft that i switched out because at high speeds it vibrates, but for low speeds and wheeling its fine. but those tires/rims aren't really what i was looking for. If youre still interested in that driveshaft $10 would be fine if you would like. im in santa monica. let me know.

Back