• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I done it

YAY!!! Welcome!!!

Here, let me STRIKE UP THE BAND!!
17.gif

Congrats, and thanks to Woody for keeping on top of this. I think you set a new record.

NotMatt said:
*blink blink* Nice looking woody. That rig looks vaguely familiar... I'm sure John90XJ will chime in here at some point. ;)
well, it was sitting on the street in NE portland for a while, before I bought it. Since then it spends it's time out in St. Helens. My parents let me park it on there place, and right now it gets one side of the garage all to it's self. Dad's out of town and I need to do some engine work...

I agree John. I really like the looks of the woody. There is one in the JP mag I just got in the mail. They kind of bashed on it which makes me crazy. It's like a retro camoflauge Jeep:patriot:

You can't repiant it!! 2 reasons: 1 its a woody. 2 I promised my wife that when I repaint mine it is going to be OD. Of course she doesn't like the idea but hey.

Actually paint it OD AND leave the wood panels!

GirlScout1 said:
You can't repiant it!! 2 reasons: 1 its a woody. 2 I promised my wife that when I repaint mine it is going to be OD. Of course she doesn't like the idea but hey.

Actually paint it OD AND leave the wood panels!

Mine's likely going camo in the Spring. :D

twardozrally said:
well, I hope you all don't like it that much, you might get mad when I repaint it. Goodbye wood paneling, hello Olive Drab :D

Hey tward im going urban camo in five weeks thats my goal!

Welcome aboard, another member, Sweet

Back