• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Artsounds?

xjoe

NAXJA Forum User
Searched, couldn't find what I was looking for. I am looking for bored throttle body for a renix 4.0. I understand that xj armor has them, but he doesn't seem to have a good track record. During my searching I came across several referances to artsounds on ebay, but I can't find it there. Does any one have any info or a link? Thanks.

From the few conversations ive had with him on JF he seems to be a pretty nice, and reasonable guy, and from what ive read in a few threads, he puts out a pretty good product.

I've dealt with Artsounds a few times. He has been good to deal with. He's out of Miami Fl. I didn't see any of his products on E-Bay. I will try and remember tonight and see if I have his E-mail at home, or see if its on my address book on another Jeep site. I think its $95-100 for boring a TB. The Renix one he takes out to 59.5mm.
Tom

75SV1 said:
I've dealt with Artsounds a few times. He has been good to deal with. He's out of Miami Fl. I didn't see any of his products on E-Bay. I will try and remember tonight and see if I have his E-mail at home, or see if its on my address book on another Jeep site. I think its $95-100 for boring a TB. The Renix one he takes out to 59.5mm.
Tom
Thanks please let me know. Joe

Back