• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what does that look like?

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
i mean, suspension, tires, etc, i know that jeep had long arms in the front, and sticker at the back saying "Because stock SUCKS"
just curious what this is, 35s? that jeep was cruising at about 120km/h

AAA2004_0406008.jpg

I am gonna say skyjacker 6" lift with 35s----------Kyle

OMG its a lifted jeep doing 75 mph....... WTF? are you retarded?

Thanks for comments, my 98 with 31s for some reason felt small, thats why im asking:) just wanted to know if anyone knew what kind of suspension that was, ............

It's not the speed that's the issue. We all drive that fast. The issue is that it's raining. It doesn't take a lot of common sense to know MT's are horrible in the rain, and XJ brakes are terrible. Oh, but I'm sure ALL of you have already upgraded to a 4-wheel disc setup with upgraded master cylinder and booster, not to mention high performance brake pads and calipers with larger cross-drilled and slotted rotors. I guess I'm just being paranoid. Slowing down in the rain is for p*ssies, and since I'm a manly man I don't adjust my driving style for the conditions because I have a Jeep and we all know that Jeeps are the best vehicles and are unstoppable.

On the other hand, when you do a 720 into the center divider, I can buy those Bushwacker flares on the cheap!

SonomaXJ said:
It's not the speed that's the issue. We all drive that fast. The issue is that it's raining. It doesn't take a lot of common sense to know MT's are horrible in the rain, and XJ brakes are terrible. Oh, but I'm sure ALL of you have already upgraded to a 4-wheel disc setup with upgraded master cylinder and booster, not to mention high performance brake pads and calipers with larger cross-drilled and slotted rotors. I guess I'm just being paranoid. Slowing down in the rain is for p*ssies, and since I'm a manly man I don't adjust my driving style for the conditions because I have a Jeep and we all know that Jeeps are the best vehicles and are unstoppable.

On the other hand, when you do a 720 into the center divider, I can buy those Bushwacker flares on the cheap!
Well, it looks like the other guy took a picture with his phone, while doing the same speed.

lol, i just cant fathom why people would pay good money for junk like that...that has got to run in a price range similar to a good longarm setup?!?

Jeffro600 said:
lol, i just cant fathom why people would pay good money for junk like that...that has got to run in a price range similar to a good longarm setup?!?
The owner of that one had it put on 4 years ago, back when that was a nice setup.
Now it's antiquated.

Back