• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT install support group?

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
Hey everyone,

I should be recieving my TNT LA kit on Tuesday and will be installing it on Saturday the 21st to prepare to join you in Calico.
I was just wondering if there is anybody that would be willing to drive out to Thousand Oaks and help me wrench on my junk for a day? There will be plenty of food and beer/soda/water for anyone willing to give a helping hand.

Thanks in Advance,
Aaron

That would be cool, Ill PM you with direction later.
I already started shooting all the nuts and bolts with PB blaster to get ready.

Thanks,
Aaron

yes, I will do as comprehensive a write up as I can (with pictures). I imagine that Bob has included detailed instructions with his kit.

My name is Mark, and I'm a Jeepaholic. ;)

I am over in Burbank, I would like to help, at least the first part of the day. What time are you starting and where are you located in Thousand Oaks. I was thinking of getting that lift. It would great to help. John McHorney

Well, the kit install is still in progress but, I wanted to make sure I thanked a few people for the HUGE amount of help I got this last weekend.

Big Thanks to Scott (Rising sun), Tim Bjork, and John (Ruggedjeep). I couldnt have done it without your help! (and the right angle drill)

I'll post up some pics and details a little later on, I gotta get back to grinding the leftover LCA mount off the rails.

Aaron

Back