• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buying new lift this week, but which one?

Roads

NAXJA Forum User
The time has finaly come to buy my lift kit. I have it narrowed down to either the RE6200 (5.5" with drop brackets) or the RE6300 (long arm kit). I have a connection at 4 wheel parts and will save $300 off retail from either kit. Just want some of your input on what you think about these kits, why you like them and why. Please do not tell me about other brands and other lifts, these are the two choices. Thanks in advanced.

I have the RE6200 and it flexes great. I have had it on for 2 years and the only problems? I have had with the lift is the lower control arm bolts in the drop brackets seem to losen up every once in a while.

I can not comment on the long arm kit, but I am looking into either a clayton or TNT long arm upgrade to the great RE 6200.

Visit www.pa-wheeling.com for those who enjoy the trails of Pa.

Back