• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to Calico Feb 11-12?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'll be there for Sat, don't know yet when I'll get there or if I'll be there Sun. If I come in Friday late afternoon I'll lead a night run on Fri, found a little canyon that would be real fun in the dark. :)

I'll lead a hard run Sat up Doran Canyon, including some good hard places in the middle of the canyon, and some good stuff up above Doran and Odessa. Should be fun.

I shall see your Saturday, and raise you a Sunday. My wife will be with me, and I'm trying to convince my neighbor to bring his XJ too.

Goatman said:
If I come in Friday late afternoon I'll lead a night run on Fri, found a little canyon that would be real fun in the dark. :)

I'll lead a hard run Sat up Doran Canyon, including some good hard places in the middle of the canyon, and some good stuff up above Doran and Odessa. Should be fun.

I'm in.

The early stage TQE Racing barnacle bucket might make it too. :D

--ron

Is this all the interest we have in this event? I was just there for three days two weeks ago, I'd go again to support the club and hang out with friends. If not many are going maybe I'll schedule something else.

Goatman said:
Is this all the interest we have in this event? I was just there for three days two weeks ago, I'd go again to support the club and hang out with friends. If not many are going maybe I'll schedule something else.
I believe that there will be at over a dozen jeeps that will show up.

I'll be there, we get in late Fri. night.(cabin #2) If anybody from San Diego wants to caravan up there let me know...
Ken

I'll be there with my duck and hose but no XJ :(

Only Sat night and Sunday though.

Goatman said:
I'll be there for Sat, don't know yet when I'll get there or if I'll be there Sun. If I come in Friday late afternoon I'll lead a night run on Fri, found a little canyon that would be real fun in the dark. :)

I know this old. But what happened Richard? :wave:

-Mike

Back